March 2, 2009Big Winter Snowstorm of March 1st
Well, I think I finally did it...I've taken too many pictures to put on this blog post so if you want more, just email me and I'll send some more to you. The pool area appears to have snow covering the pool water itself but it is actually covering the pool cover. Still...an interesting shot.

The recreation building and parking lot were covered in about 15" - 18" of the white stuff, which really made for some interesting pics.

From St. Andrews, the Clubhouse and golf pro shop show up nicely on a cold winter morning.

Another shot from St. Andrews looking up #15 and #16.

From Grassy Gap Loop, here's a shot of #9 with the mountains in the background.

There was absolutely no way this day could have been clearer for mountain views. Looking down #10 from the deck of the Clubhouse.

The cart barn and Fairway Cafe appear to be at the end of a big field instead of the putting green.

The Fairway Cafe through the putting green arbor.

I've never seen the distant farms and mountains jump out at you as much as they did while shooting from the Clubhouse deck.

The practice area was buried beneath a foot and a half of snow. It was about 15 degrees on March 2nd when I took these shots. It became very windy later in the day and the temperatures dropped below zero overnight. It is now back up to a toasty 12 degrees!
Wish you were all here to enjoy it! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment